Our Purpose & Values
As a worshipping, Spirit-filled community, we desire God’s life-transformation so that in all we do, Jesus will be exalted.
Matthew 22: 37-39 ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’
- We want to be a church of vibrant, heartfelt, gospel-centered worship. (Psalm 95:1-7)
- We want to be a church that is totally dependent on God through His Spirit. (Gal. 5:16-25)
- We want to be a church that defers to one another. (Romans 15:7)
- We want to be a multi-generational church. (Psalm 148: 12-13)
II Timothy 3: 16-17 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
- We want to be a church that loves to hear, read and study the Bible. (Psalm 19: 7-11)
- We want to be a church of prayer. (2 Chronicles 7:14-16)
- We want to be a church that experiences life-transformation. (Romans 12:1-2)
- We want to be a church that allows for margin in our lives. (Luke 5:16)
Titus 2: 7-8 In everything set an example by doing what is good … show integrity, seriousness and soundness of speech that cannot be condemned, so that those who oppose you may be ashamed because they have nothing bad to say about [you].
- We want to be a church that values relational discipleship. (Philippians 2:1-5)
- We want to be a church that has an outward focus. (Matt. 28: 19-20)
- We want to be a church that seeks justice and cares for the poor. (Zech. 7: 9-10)
- We want to be a church that makes the community in which it resides a better place. (Matt. 5:16)